K-1 Petition for Fiancée

$45.00 USD $60.00 sale

K-1 Petition for Fiancée

$45.00 USD $60.00 sale

Are you looking for a reliable and affordable way to prepare your immigration documents? Do you want to avoid the hassle and expense of hiring a lawyer? If so, you will love our amazing packet! This packet was actually drafted by our law firm and is real and used in real life. It is the next best thing to being represented by an immigration lawyer. It contains everything you need to fill out your forms correctly and confidently. You will also get access to our exclusive online support system, where you can ask questions and get answers from our experienced staff. Don't miss this opportunity to get your immigration packet today !

Products will be delivered between 1 and 5.

Product description
If you have a fiancée, the last thing you want to do is be separated. However, if you do not do the fiancée petition correctly, that is exactly what will happen. It is not as easy as just showing your a U.S. Citizen and want to marry someone. Immigration basically thinks you are lying about the validity of the reason you want to get married and are only doing it to get into the U.S. and eventually get the Green Card. You must show the bona-fides of the relationship and submit sufficient evidence to show why it would be a real marriage for love. It has everything necessary to give you the best chance possible to get an approval. Just input your own information and use the application as a guide. Thus, this book will allow you to see a guide of how its done, prepared and submitted.

The K-1 visa, also known as the fiancee visa, is a nonimmigrant visa that allows a foreign national to enter the United States to marry a US citizen within 90 days. The K-1 fiancee visa petition is filed by the US citizen on behalf of their foreign fiance.

The US citizen must file the Petition for Alien Fiance, Form I-129F, with the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). This form requires information about the petitioner and the beneficiary, including their biographical details, relationship history, and intention to marry within 90 days of the beneficiary's arrival in the United States.

After filing the petition, the USCIS will review and approve or deny the petition. If approved, the USCIS will forward the petition to the National Visa Center (NVC) for further processing.

The NVC will send the approved petition to the US embassy or consulate in the beneficiary's home country. The beneficiary must then apply for the K-1 visa and attend a visa interview at the embassy or consulate. The applicant must bring all necessary documents, including the approved petition, passport, police clearance certificate, and medical examination report.

If the K-1 visa is approved, the beneficiary will receive the visa and can travel to the United States within six months. Once in the United States, the beneficiary must marry the US citizen petitioner within 90 days of arrival.

As an Immigration Lawyer, we are very aware of the red tape and the multiple items that could go wrong with any particular petition and/or application. Thus, this example should provide you a very clear path with which you can use to prepare your own Sibling Petition in order to proceed forward.

The sample Sibling Petition petition will give lots of great information and a significant amount of information and data that will comply with the requirements. Note that it is not an automatic grant and it is not just filling out some forms. This is your burden to prove to the immigration officer and to convince that officer you should be reinstated even after falling out of status. Thus, if you cannot hire an immigration lawyer to prepare the necessary Sibling Petition, then this is the next best thing. Follow it carefully and closely and you will have a real chance of realizing your dream to stay inside the United States and continue your education. Note that the adjudicating officer at USCIS is not your friend or the Consulate Officer at the U.S. Consulate deciding whether you should get this particular visa or status. Thus, you need to completely and properly document and prepare your Sibling  Petition. You must properly either get legal representation via an attorney or represent yourself. Either way, if you qualify for this, you must make it as strong as possible.

We certainly hope you find this petition useful and helpful and hope for the best immigration experience you can have. We do have petitions on every subject area of immigration, and you might look at those if needed as well. If you do need to actually have a consultation, you can call our U.S. Immigration Law office at 562-495-0554 for an initial free consultation to determine what must be done to help you and your family.