Consulate Processing Application for the DS-260

$65.00 USD $98.00 sale

Consulate Processing Application for the DS-260

$65.00 USD $98.00 sale

Are you looking for a reliable and affordable way to prepare your immigration documents? Do you want to avoid the hassle and expense of hiring a lawyer? If so, you will love our amazing packet! This packet was actually drafted by our law firm and is real and used in real life. It is the next best thing to being represented by an immigration lawyer. It contains everything you need to fill out your forms correctly and confidently. You will also get access to our exclusive online support system, where you can ask questions and get answers from our experienced staff. Don't miss this opportunity to get your immigration packet today !

Products will be delivered between 1 and 5.

Product description
Married to a U.S. Citizen or Lawful Permanent Resident and want to now come to the U.S. as a Lawful Permanent Resident? You miss your spouse and want to be together, but do not know what to do or how to do it? This Consulate Processing package or 'Spousal Visa Petition' is what you will need. If approved, then you could be here in the U.S. in under a year. However, as many of you know, if not done properly, you could get a denial and be stuck in your home country for years. Remember, it is your responsibility to submit everything correctly. This sample Consulate Processing Spousal Visa Petition has everything necessary to give you the best chance possible to get an approval. Just input your own information and use the application as a guide. It has been prepared by an expert Immigration Attorney. Thus, this book will allow you to see a guide of how it is done, prepared and submitted.

As an Immigration Lawyer, we are very aware of the red tape and the multiple items that could go wrong with any particular petition and/or application.      Thus, this example should provide you a very clear path with which you can use to prepare your own Sibling Petition in order to proceed forward.

The sample Sibling Petition petition will give lots of great information and a significant amount of information and data that will comply with the requirements. Note that it is not an automatic grant and it is not just filling out some forms. This is your burden to prove to the immigration officer and to convince that officer you should be reinstated even after falling out of status. Thus, if you cannot hire an immigration lawyer to prepare the necessary Sibling Petition, then this is the next best thing. Follow it carefully and closely and you will have a real chance of realizing your dream to stay inside the United States and continue your education. Note that the adjudicating officer at USCIS is not your friend or the Consulate Officer at the U.S. Consulate deciding whether you should get this particular visa or status. Thus, you need to completely and properly document and prepare your Sibling  Petition. You must properly either get legal representation via an attorney or represent yourself. Either way, if you qualify for this, you must make it as strong as possible.

Navigating the process of obtaining a spouse visa can be daunting, but with the right guidance and resources, you can successfully complete the process. This comprehensive guide is designed to help you understand the consulate processing application for DS-260, also known as the CP DS-260, and ensure that you submit a complete and accurate application. Prepared by an expert immigration attorney, this guide offers valuable insights into the marriage petition, spouse petition, and consulate processing application process.

Introduction to Consulate Processing
Consulate processing (CP) is the process through which foreign nationals who are married to U.S. citizens or lawful permanent residents can apply for a green card while living outside the United States. This process is essential for couples who want to reunite and live together in the U.S. as lawful permanent residents.

Who is Eligible for Consulate Processing?

You are generally eligible to apply for a green card through consulate processing if you live outside the U.S. and are married to a U.S. citizen or lawful permanent resident of the U.S.

Receiving the Green Card

If the foreign spouse has paid their USCIS immigrant fee, they should receive their green card within 45 days of arriving in the U.S.

We certainly hope you find this petition useful and helpful and hope for the best immigration experience you can have. We do have petitions on every subject area of immigration, and you might look at those if needed as well. If you do need to actually have a consultation, you can call our U.S. Immigration Law office at 562-495-0554 for an initial free consultation to determine what must be done to help you and your family.